The OutCast Agency is an award-winning integrated communications agency with offices in San Francisco and New York. We partner with disruptors and leaders to build brands and create value. We are dedicated to providing excellent client service and getting unmatched results for our clients. We are passionate about the industries we work in, and are always open to trying new things.
Just as we pride ourselves on not doing cookie-cutter work, there’s no formula to what makes a great OutCast. We know – and we want you to know – that success is exhilarating and fun, and we like being a part of it. But getting there has to be a great experience, too. That’s why we build our team around those who are dedicated to having fun while they make their clients shine. Being around enthusiastic, tenacious, intelligent people who have a sense of humor makes every day more interesting and more exciting.
We are currently seeking Account Executives in our San Francisco and New York offices. If you’re someone who would enjoy being called an OutCast, we want to hear from you. We offer highly attractive benefits (and perks!), plus all the advantages of working with a smart, committed team.
The Account Executive is a smart communicator who maintains and develops strong relationships with our clients and media of all types, they are exceptional writers who are critical to team, client, and agency success. AE’s run both on-going client programs (i.e. social media, customer visibility, writing, speaking) as well as projects including product launches and events for some of the best tech brands. They are also members of our agency taskforces, where they can work to develop new skill and expertise for themselves and agency wide in areas of digital, broadcast, crisis, and more!
- 2.5 – 4 years of public relations, media relations, or corporate communications (can be combined)
- Well-developed media relations skills and media contacts
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Dedication to client and team success
- High level of organizational, tactical, and research skills
- Proven success managing programs and initiatives
- Familiarity with Social Media, Customer/User, and Speaking/Awards Programs
- Ability to contextualize agency, client and business information